I love that nautical look! Stripes of navy and white topped off with metal accents always add sophistication and style to any look, and it makes me think of being on vacation! This naturally nautical shrug is perfect for those getaway moments either on a beach or boat, or a quiet moment at home. This pattern knits up very quick using large size knitting needles and is an easy pattern to knit, perfect for beginner knitters.
Knitting Pattern Details:
- Pattern is e-mailed in PDF format.
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions.
- Skill level: Easy.
- Size: One size fits most. Finished knitted piece measures 18 inches x 40 inches.
- You will need straight knitting needles, yarn, yarn needle, and an optional decorative broach.
- To get the pattern e-mailed to you directly, click on the button below.
This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format! The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. So please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address. Please contact The Createry Shop if there are any questions or help needed with the pattern.
Copyright © 2011 The Createry Shop
All rights reserved.
The Createry Shop patterns are protected by copyright. You may not rewrite, redistribute, or resell the patterns in any form. Patterns are for personal use only and are not for mass production. You may not sell the items made from the patterns without written permission from The Createry Shop.
I'm on Facebook! "Like" my facebook page to get updates on my latest projects or visit http://www.thecreateryshop.com/: