By popular demand, here is my easy-peasy sweet version of a cupcake hat! Cute as can be, this baby cupcake swirl hat is knitted all in one piece and is a great pattern if you are just learning how to knit or want a quick project to complete for a baby gift.
By the way, I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of you who have been checking out my projects at The Createry Shop. The interest and feedback has been wonderful and so motivating, I hope to be able to create more wonderful things for you all!
Knitting Pattern Details:
- Pattern is e-mailed in PDF format with easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Hat is knitted all in one piece and is seamless.
- Skill level: Easy.
- Size: (0-9months, 9months to 2yrs, 2yrs+).
- Knitted hat brim measures approximately when completed (14 inches, 16 inches, 18 inches) in circumference and has stretch to fit comfortably on baby head.
- To get this pattern e-mailed directly to you, just click on the button below!
Materials Needed For This Pattern:
- Yarn Needle
- Circular Needle and Place Marker
- Pom Pom Maker
This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format! The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment, so please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address. Please contact The Createry Shop if there are any questions or help needed with the pattern.
Copyright © 2011 The Createry Shop
All rights reserved.
The Createry Shop patterns are protected by copyright. You may not rewrite, redistribute, or resell the patterns in any form. Patterns are for personal use only and are not for mass production. You may not sell the items made from the patterns without written permission from The Createry Shop.
I'm on Facebook! "Like" my facebook page to get updates on my latest projects or visit www.thecreateryshop.com: