How wonderfully sweet to see a baby in a bonnet! This Sweet Eyelet Bonnet is to match the booties that I had made previously.
Knitting Pattern Details:
- Pattern is e-mailed in PDF format.
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions.
- Pattern includes knitting chart for heart pattern.
- Skill level: Intermediate. This pattern has the option of knitting a pink heart using the Intarsia method. If you don’t feel like following a chart or want to skip this part, you can also knit the back all in one color.
- Size of Pattern: (0-6months, 6-12months). The finished bonnet measures approx. (16, 18) inches around the face.
- You will need straight knitting needles, yarn, one button, and a yarn needle.
This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format! The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. So please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address. Please contact The Createry Shop if there are any questions or help needed with the pattern.
Copyright © 2011 The Createry Shop
All rights reserved.
The Createry Shop patterns are protected by copyright. You may not rewrite, redistribute, or resell the patterns in any form. Patterns are for personal use only and are not for mass production. You may not sell the items made from the patterns without written permission from The Createry Shop.