April 21, 2011
This pattern features a cute striped baby hat and a knitted little monkey head applique that is sewn onto the hat. But don’t limit yourself to just the hat! You can apply this cute little monkey onto all your little monkey’s sweaters, scarves, bags, pillows, blankets, oh the list goes on!
To get this pattern e-mailed directly to you asap, click on the button below!
Knitting Pattern Details:
- Pattern is e-mailed in PDF format – includes color photos and step-by-step instructions.
- Skill level: Advanced Easy.
- Size: (0-9months, 9months to 2yrs, 2yrs+).
- Knitted hat brim measures approximately when completed (14 inches, 16 inches, 18 inches) in circumference.
Materials Needed For This Pattern:
- Yarn Needle
- Circular Needle and Place Marker
- Pair of Straight Knitting Needles
This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format! The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment, so please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address. Please contact The Createry Shop if there are any questions or help needed with the pattern.
Copyright © 2011 The Createry Shop
All rights reserved.
The Createry Shop patterns are protected by copyright. You may not rewrite, redistribute, or resell the patterns in any form. Patterns are for personal use only and are not for mass production. You may not sell the items made from the patterns without written permission from The Createry Shop.
I'm on Facebook! "Like" my facebook page to get updates on my latest projects or visit www.thecreateryshop.com: