I have been getting several messages on how to purchase my items, specifically from people who are not familiar with using my Ravelry store or Etsy store page. I thought this might be helpful to post up my store policies and easy instructions on how to purchase products. Thanks everyone!
How to Buy:
If you are interested in purchasing an item from The Createry Shop, you have several options to do so:
If you like a knitting pattern that has a "buy now" button at the bottom, click on it and you will be sent to your paypal account. The pattern will then be e-mailed to you for download. If you know about (and have an account with) Etsy or Ravelry, just click on my store links and you may purchase directly from there:
If you have a paypal account, or would like to purchase with debit or credit card:
1) Contact me through Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which item(s) you would like to purchase. I will then tell you what the total amount will be (subject to taxes and shipping).
2) Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and login into your account.
3) Click on the “Send Money” Tab.
4) In the “To” field enter: email@example.com
5) Enter the amount.
6) Click on the “Purchase” tab and select “goods”, click “continue.
7) You can choose to pay with your paypal account balance or with a credit card or debit card. Just keep in mind that if you have a balance in your PayPal account, they will use that before your debit or credit card. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can enter your debit or credit card information during checkout to complete the payment.
8) You are done!
If you would like to pay with personal check:
1) Contact me through Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which item(s) you would like to purchase.
2) I will the issue you an invoice confirming the order and what the total amount will be (subject to taxes and shipping) along with an order arrival date.
3) I will contact you regarding any specifics on your check payments.
3) This method will take a few days longer depending on when I receive the payment.
Shipping and Handling:
Shipping takes between 5-10 business days for arrival within Canada, USA, and international orders. Parcels shipped do not include insurance or signature requirements. Please let me know if you want to include these additional shipping features, they will be subject to an additional fee of $5 USD.
All parcels are shipped via Canada Post - Surface or Air, and are packaged with tissue in a waterproof and air-proof sealed bag with a bubble wrap envelope to ensure your item arrives safely. The Createry Shop will do everything it can to ensure your items are shipped safely and in a timely fashion. Tracking numbers for parcels may be given if they are available.
Refunds and Exchanges:
The buyer must clearly indicate the defect or damage within 5 days of receiving the item. The Createry Shop must be in agreement of the defect or damage to issue an exchange. The Createry Shop will exchange the item with another same item (or similar item if the item is not in stock) however will not pay for additional shipping and handling fees. The buyer must return the defective item immediately and the item must be received within 5 days of acknowledgement. Since all items are handmade, there will be slight variations that are not considered to be defects. The Createry Shop does not accept refunds.
Regarding patterns sent vai e-mail, either in PDF or other format. Due to the nature of the information and item there are no refunds or exchanges on patterns. The Createry Shop will answer any questions and help is always available for patterns.
I also do custom orders and wholesale. Please contact me at email@example.com for any questions or concerns that you may have and I will do my very best to ensure you will be happy with the products.
The Createry Shop