March 20, 2011
With spring here I have noticed these wonderful floral patterns everywhere I go. So I wanted to replicate some of these fresh prints onto a knitted hat. With a little colorwork and intarsia I found myself knitting a wonderful vine pattern onto the hat with pink flowers and sky blue.
Knitting Pattern Details:
- Pattern is e-mailed in PDF format – includes color photos and step-by-step instructions.
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- This pattern requires color working with the intarsia method to knit the green leafy vine around the hat. Pattern includes intarsia chart along with step-by-step instructions and color photos.
- This pattern requires very simple embroidering of yarn with yarn needle to make flowers.
Size: (0-9months, 9months to 2yrs, 2yrs+).
- Knitted hat brim measures approximately when completed (14 inches, 18 inches, 22 inches) in circumference.
This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format! The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. I can provide the pattern in other formats if needed. So please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address. Please contact The Createry Shop if there are any questions or help needed with the pattern.
Don't feel like knitting? I can make it for you! If you would like to receive the item made and shipped to you, just contact me for more information.
Copyright © 2011 The Createry Shop
All rights reserved.