Want to knit a quick set of baby booties with a stylish twist? These booties have a neatly incorporated leaf on top and are sure to get lots of compliments when given as a gift or put on a sweet little one. No parent will forget to bring these along for their baby, hence the name “Don’t Leaf My Booties Behind”!
The best thing about this knitting pattern are the booties are knit all in one piece (including the leaf), and with only 2 straight needles (no double point needles needed here!). No need to use DPNS, crochet hooks, place markers, or place holders.
Knitting Pattern Details:
- Pattern is e-mailed in PDF format
- Skill level: Intermediate.
- The following stitches are needed: K, P, YO, Kf&b, Slip 1 stitch, PSSO, K2tog, Cast On, and Bind Off stitches.
- Size of Pattern: (0-6months approx. 4 inches in length, 6-12months approx. 5 inches in length)
- Booties are knit all in one piece, and you only need 2 straight needles for this pattern.
This is a knitting pattern in PDF document format! The pattern will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours of receiving payment. So please ensure that you provide your correct e-mail address. Please contact The Createry Shop if there are any questions or help needed with the pattern.
Copyright © 2011 The Createry Shop
All rights reserved.
The Createry Shop patterns are protected by copyright. You may not rewrite, redistribute, or resell the patterns in any form. Patterns are for personal use only and are not for mass production. You may not sell the items made from the patterns without written permission from The Createry Shop.
I'm on Facebook! "Like" my facebook page to get updates on my latest projects or visit www.thecreateryshop.com: