Easy Flower Knitting Pattern in One Piece (PDF) - To Knit Bella
I call this one my Bella Flower. For Knitters who can handle 2 needles but not 1 hook!
Here is my second flower that I have come up with for all the knitters of the world! It's amazing how many flowers you can crochet, but there are not too many for knitting. Maybe it's just my stubborness on learning how to crochet that forced me to come up with some nice flower patterns to knit with 2 needles! Great as an applique, embellishment, or accent for scarves, hats, sweaters, and things crafty and beautiful!
- Knitting Pattern in PDF Format
- Step-By-Step Instructions with color photos to help you along the way.
- Flower size is approximately 4 inches in diameter.
- Pattern includes flower and leaf pattern!
- Flower is knit in one whole piece! Seamless.
- Skill level: Easy.
- Gauge is not important.
You can get this flower and leaf pattern directly e-mailed to you asap by clicking on the button below. All you need is a paypal account. No need for anything else! Enjoy!
get flower and leaf pattern now